We are sorry to inform all Catholic Online Webmail users that we will be discontinuing the free Webmail service on July 31st.
Please be sure and move your important emails to your new email account by July 31st. There is currently no customer support for the system.
Thanks for your years of loyal use of Webmail.
In order to move your email to another email system here are the instructions to configure Microsoft Outlook or another email program to access my Catholic Online Webmail:
In your POP3 client settings; set the following information:
- Incoming mail server: pop3.webmail.catholic.org
- Outgoing mail server: This should be set to whatever your ISP uses. Catholic Online currently does not provide SMTP services, also called 'outgoing mail services' by some email programs.
- Username: your username on webmail
- Password: your password on webmail
- This should be everything you need to configure your POP3 client of choice for access to Catholic Online Webmail.